Professional Consultancy Services
We can advise, but also take a hands on role to be your deal maker, project management and delivery agent.
Our new Business Enhancer service is a costs effective support service that is designed to complement your own internal commercial team and imporve procurement producttivity. For furhter details on this service click here.
From end to end, or to complement your own resources, EGMS can provide a customised solution to meet your project management needs. Our team have expertise in the following areas:
- Setting the boundaries between project management and the organisations operating environment
- Building the management structure under which projects operate
- Ensuring accurate project management planning
- Defining the scope and management of projects
- Scheduling and resource management of projects
- Identifying project risks and applying appropriate management of the risks
- Defining managing project quality requirements
- Managing project communication across the organisation
Together we can deliver cost reductions, process efficiency and drive incremental revenues by helping you to develop a business culture that becomes the foundation for future success.
Using data analytics and building an understanding of the existing business cultures, the EGMS team will work with you to develop new sourcing strategies. This typically focuses on improving supply chain productivity and fully integrating sales, marketing and procurement teams that work seamlessly together to maximise opportunities for growth and profitability
We can be your local, regional, world-wide sourcing agents or simply provide additional resources when needs must.
Our knowledge and experience of local, national, and global markets as well as our expertise in all of the major sectors allows us to tailor our support service to meet your particular requirements. Furthermore, we have an enviable reputation for applying high quality relationship management skills, which are a vital asset when dealing with complex supply chain issued or where suppliers may hold a dominant position in the market.